I am driven to help you turn your marketing budget into a plan to generate the impact you need to grow and succeed.
Am I a good fit to become your new marketing partner?
I've been in your shoes. Constantly fighting off salespeople who want to carve time out in your calendar to sell you the latest and greatest idea. I was the GM for the Madison Mallards for over five years, and I remember how exhausting it was to balance marketing with the dozens of other hats I had to wear.
I will be a great marketing partner for you if you:
- Are looking for a trusted partner to take marketing off your plate, so you can focus on your business
- Believe marketing is an investment designed to generate a return over the long-term
- Appreciate a solid dad joke and the occasional golf metaphor
- Have a family-owned and local-first mindset
- Talk about consistent growth, but want to exceed the results you've achieved so far
- Want a team approach to solve your biggest frustrations with your current results
I know your time is valuable, and when you give my team the chance, we will exceed your expectations every step of the way!
- Guilty Pleasure: Magic the Gathering (yes, the card game)
- Favorite Hobby: Golfing! Meetings on the course, are the best meetings.
- Favorite Food: Tacos
- Dislikes: OLIVES!
- My wife Veronica and I have three children, four-year-old Coleman, two-year-old Campbell, and newborn Cooper. Macaroni is our Golden Retriever.
- My favorite holiday is Easter. The Isham Family Egg Toss is the greatest competition on earth.
- Fun Fact: My wife is a graduate of the University of Georgia, where we are football season ticket holders. Go Dawgs!