Mid-West Family Broadcasting is looking to expand our growing Farm & Agribusiness Network with another professional radio broadcaster and reporter. If you have an interest in working with station events, promotions, ag sales, growing our state-wide farm network as well as on-air reporting, social-networking & marketing and public appearances, this may be the position for you.
The ideal candidate for this position has hands-on knowledge of agribusiness AND knows broadcasting. A strong work ethic is a must and you need to be able to relate to the rural community and those businesses that service ag. Previous on-air and/or promotions experience is considered a big plus, but not required. Due to the nature of the position, a flexible schedule will be required.
Qualified candidates should be creative, imaginative, have good communication and organizational skills. The candidate should have some knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, is well versed in working and using social media and have the ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple projects. Qualified candidates will portray a positive attitude and strong work ethic to ensure a productive and successful environment with the company. Mid-West Family Marketing is an equal opportunity employer. Women and Minorities are encouraged to apply.
Salary commensurate with experience and a full benefits package is available.
Please no calls. Mail or e-mail resume and air-check to:
Mid-West Family Marketing
Attn: Pam Jahnke – Farm Director
730 Rayovac Dr.
Madison, WI 53711
Marketing Account Managers
You ever had an idea? An idea that can improve the lives of others and make them more successful? Well here at Mid-West Family we take that idea and run with it, every day! If you have a desire to make a difference, make a name for yourself, have fun and make money…Mid-West Family Marketing is the place for you!
- Create and sell marketing and branding campaigns on market-leading radio stations + digital platforms
- Enjoy our positive team environment
- Be eligible for promotions from within
- Work WITHOUT commission! – instead, salary + bonus, benefits, 401K.
- Enjoy a flexible schedule – plan your own work day
- Receive extensive training, commitment to initial & on-going improvement
- Have a genuine impact in improving client businesses in our community
- Outside sales experience helpful, but will train the right person
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree
- Has a high level of business acumen
- Time management skills
- Have a desire to help others
- Strong business aptitude
Our market leading radio stations in Madison, Wisconsin are Magic 98, Q106, WJJO, JAMZ, The Resistance, The Zone, La Movida and Classic Country HANK. We also have a full suite of digital products and host some of the biggest events in Madison.
If you are excited about the opportunities available at Mid-West Family Marketing, please send your resume today.
Email resume and cover letter to General Sales Manager Jerad Clark @ Jerad.email@example.com.