View Our Open Positions
Digital Project Manager Job Description – Madison/Services
Mid-West Family is in search of an extraordinary communicator and detail-oriented individual to work out of our Madison, WI office as our Digital Project Manager. The Project Manager will be expected to OWN a project from inception, to delivery and beyond to ensure complete fulfillment and happy clients for Mid-West Family Madison and Mid-West Family Services. The Project Manager will also lead and coordinate with other members of the team (Sales/Strategy/Specialists/Assistants) to keep projects on-task and on-timeline.
Job Requirements include (but not limited to):
- This role is split between Mid-West Family Madison and Mid-West Family Services (serving our other markets in La Crosse, WI; Eau Claire, WI; Springfield, MO; Springfield, IL; Rockford, IL; St. Joe, MI; and South Bend, IN)
- End to end project management to include scope, budget, planning and monitoring of project progress
- Facilitate collaboration with the internal team to design, develop and implement project plans
- Lead the coordination efforts and assign tasks as necessary to other members of the team
- Ensure the fluidity of the client’s message across tactics and platforms
- Be the go-to person for many clients to ensure quick responses and the quickest progress of projects possible
- Help businesses achieve their marketing and consumer engagement goals
- As necessary, lead client and internal meetings
- Be the go-to person for other Mid-West Family Markets regarding “Services” tools offered to the group, and coordinate with other members of the “Services” team to ensure requests are taken care of and projects progress
- Continue to build knowledge and skills on all products and solutions
- Willingness to step-in and assist other team members as needed
- Help clients and internal team with troubleshooting, and willingness to solve problems
- Become a lead on use of Monday.com for internal and external project management
- Highlight potential risks and act proactively to resolve issues
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects
- Be willing to suggest and lead advances in project management systems, client communication processes, product advancement initiatives, etc.
- Highly organized
- Thrives in a deadline driven environment
- Strong communicator
- Comfortable in client meetings
- Coordinate efforts of a team
- Project management tool utilization
- Track record of project timeline success
- Ability to manage scope
- Lead concurrent projects of varying size and complexity
- Marketing experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Digitally literate (knowledge of SEO, SEM, Social, Website Development/Design, Graphic Design)
- Experience with WordPress-not required
- Please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com. Please also tell us a fun fact about yourself (please note that "I have no fun facts" is an acceptable answer).
Account Executive or Brand Ambassador Job Description
An Account Exectutive or Brand Ambassador is someone who operates exclusively with local direct accounts as their Marketing Agency. You will be prospecting, developing client relationships, and selling full-funnel marketing strategies. Your focus with be on selling integrated marketing strategies that have an emphasis on On-line/Digital products in combination with on-air products and services - to achieve ROI for your clients and prospects.
Your primary focus is to be spending 75%-85% of one's time in client engagement activities and meetings. With a robust support team, the time in-office needed will be minimal.
Key Responsibilities & Requirements:
Represent and have a clear understanding of all Mid-West Family’s suite of products and services.
Completes a Customer Needs Analysis with EVERY account – uploaded in your CRM
Identifies KEY and Target accounts that require full-funnel services to upsell and prospect.
Maintain accountability for the collection of all accounts – outlined and tracked in your CRM
Delegation and clear communication with your Brand Strategy team is critical.
Continued education and understanding of MWF training and sales system, as well as, self-education is a must.
Utilizes market research tools effectively to inform clients and justify strategy recommendations.
Must have a high level of business aptitude.
Must have ability to work with a team to a common goal.
Must exude comprehensive communicative skills with clients and co-workers.
Must be work and success-motivated.
Must have strong oral and written communication skills to make presentations.
Must provide reliable transportation for work duties, and have a valid driver’s license and insurance.
Must be personally well-groomed, think positive, set priorities and goals to accomplish the best possible results in the best interest of the clients, the company, and your own personal growth.
Must be prompt and dependable.
Must maintain cooperative attitude and work habits with co-workers and the related departments of the company.
Conditions of Employment:
The position is full-time. Performance review is ongoing, with formal periodic evaluation by management.
College degree preferred or equivalent experience. Good listening skills, competent
computer skills and some creative writing ability.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 - $29.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- Marketing and Advertising Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Selling Digital Marketing: 2 years (Required)
- Madison, WI 53711 (Required)
- One location
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.