Turning on the tap for Benjamin Plumbing
Benjamin Plumbing had an outdated website. It lacked site security, on-page SEO, quality content, mobile responsiveness, and proper user experience design.
- Increase leads
- Increase organic search visibility
- Create a mobile friendly design for better user experience
- Implement a captivating website design to promote site-wide uniformity
- Develop an easier way for customers to set service appointments on all devices
- Generate content to promote user interaction and help rank higher in search results
Through in-depth content interviews we were able to capture the essence of Benjamin Plumbing and its position within the industry, allowing us to provide expertly written, SEO-rich content for the new site.
Our design team put together a modern, user friendly website design emphasizing uniformity, vitality, and conversion optimization. We built in streamlined functionality to make it easy for users to request service, pay online, and book appointments.
The website launched on time and on budget, but what happened next was even more impressive.
- New Leads: Averaging 56 new leads per month
- Organic Search: 60% increase in visibility
- Bounce Rate: 32% decrease in bounce rate
The increased business sparked a need for Benjamin Plumbing to hire 3 new plumbers to manage current & new clients. They are extremely happy and continue to work with us on other digital projects.