Fancy Like - Country Radio Fuels Cause Marketing
Omnichannel Event Marketing for Q106 Cause Marketing Event
Would you pay $100 for two tickets to attend a concert if you didn’t know who was playing? We didn’t think anyone would either—but 28 concerts later, Q106 Storyteller’s Jam sells out faster every time. Each show sells within 24 hours through the Q016 app to our Q Country loyal listener club—tickets never make it to the public!
Concert-goers learn who’s playing when they show up with their ticket. The artists take turns telling the stories behind their songs, singing, and playing. And when the “stars” align, they play together for a song or two.
Past Storyteller’s Jams include Miranda Lambert, Keith Urban, Eric Church, Taylor Swift, Ashley McBryde, and Walker Hayes. What better way to be fancy like Applebee’s on a date night (that’s right!)? Take your date to Storyteller’s Jam #28!
All proceeds from the show benefit the American Family Children’s Hospital. The auction includes one of a kind items, like autographed guitars and concert experiences. As sponsors, businesses are the primary drivers for onsite fundraising at the show.
- Raise money for the American Family Children’s Hospital
- Create unique fandom experiences for the loyal listener audience
- Increase Q106 mobile app downloads
- Grow Q Country Club memberships
Our team crafted a high frequency, short-term multi-channel campaign. All efforts drove concert-goers to get their tickets on the Q106 mobile app. To buy a ticket, attendees joined the Q Country Club and logged in to the Q106 app to find the presale code and ticket link.
- On air radio promotions
- Lee Brice, Ashley McBryde, and Jordan Davis Promo
- Sold Out Promo and Teaser
- Joe Nichols, Carly Pearce, and Luke Combs Promo
- Initial Promo
- Social Media posts on Facebook and Instagram
- Website banner ads
- Email Blasts to our Q106 Country Club loyal listeners
Over the 6-week campaign promoting the event, here are the highlights:
- 1,000 tickets sold - and it never went on sale to the public!
- Over 70% renewal rate for local business sponsors from Storyteller’s Jam #27 in 2020 - over one and a half years later!
- Auction raised $9,000 for the American Family Children’s Hospital
- Hundreds of new Q Country Club members